Monday 20 January 2014

Superdrug Haul

I did a little beauty shopping the other day and I thought I would share my purchases with you.

MaxFactor Glossfinity in Cerise. I am currently wearing this colour and love the shine finish on it. I will definitely be buying more colours from this collection.

Collection Gothic Glam in Deadly. I picked this up because of the gold glitter throughout the brown and it looked so pretty. Can't wait to try it out.

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. I really want to try this out for blending my concealer.

My hair is at an awkward stage of growing out so I will be needing these a lot in the next few months.

Collection concealer in Ivory. I'm always on the lookout for concealer's to cover my dark circles so I can't wait to try this out.

MaxFactor New Whipped Creme foundation. As soon as I got to the MaxFactor stand I had to try this out. I swatched it on the back of my hand and it was so smooth I had to get it.

As soon as I got into Superdrug I went straight to the makeup section and saw a huge poster of my favourite model Candice Swanepoel for MaxFactor. Now these products have been out for a little while but I never thought about buying it, until now! From swatching the green it is super vibrant and the mascara wand is really thick. I can't wait to try them out.

I will do an updated post when I have tried all the products out and let you know what I think.

Till next time
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment