Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wednesday Update: Hair and Nails

Hey just a quick update as to what I've been doing the past week. The answer is not a lot!
My sister did glitter acrylics on my thumbs and the rest of my nails used a clear layer of acrylic to make them stronger then used her new Revlon nail polishes and gems to give a really cool effect. I love them.


Next I watched The Paperboy starring Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron and Matthew Mcconaughey it was different but really good. I also like the fact Efron decided to be in a film like this as it shows that he isn't just one dimensional and can distance himself from teen films.

I have also been listening to Aiden Grimshaw who I've loved ever since X Factor and I have just purchased his debut album Misty Eye on Amazon so hopefully that will arrive in the next few days.

I have to go again to the doctors for a review of medication which happens every month its so annoying as not a lot has changed but still I suppose they have to keep updated.

I'm also incredibly bored of my hair I haven't dyed it since September last year I think which is a long time for me as I like change. I want to make it lighter and give it a bit of life but I really don't want to bleach it. So I'm probably going to buy a highlight kit and do a full head of blonde highlights and see how that turns out. I also might ask my auntie to cut my hair just a little shorter and just straight all the way round so it looks more like a bob. I would do it but I can't see the back of my head!

I have a huge girl crush on Phoebe Tonkin right now, every time I see a picture of her I'm like how can someone be that stunning. Late last year she was sporting a messy bob which I love and will hopefully achieve when my fringe grows out.

So I will update with my review on Friday!!!
Any suggestions leave a comment.


Till next time
heather
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment